Dim Sum, Seafood, Cantonese
Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 960 N Broadway, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Phone: (213) 626-2039
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForBrunch, Lunch
- local_parkingParkingValet, Street, Private Lot, Validated
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceCasual, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- local_barAlcoholFull Bar
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
The food here tastes really good. Me and my boyfriend enjoyed it. The service are very good too. The owner and his wife are always smiling and joking with us and other customers. Definitely would recommend the signature beef dish here (can't remember the full name). If you like Chinese food you will 100% enjoy the meal here!
Chinese food, yeah, delicious. Came here on a Friday I think. The service was sociable and attentive. It has an awesome atmosphere. Menu is like a place in San Francisco I liked.
Chinese food at this spot - very tasty. Great place to chill, get away, eat some good food. The bill was good for how much you get. Similar to a cafe in Las Vegas I liked.
One of my two go-tos for Chinese delivery, I always go back for the salt and pepper prawns - so simple, yet SO good! They deliver very quickly. While they're not always consistent quality-wise, we've had 99% positive experiences so we keep going back. Dine-in is a good option too, great dim sum.
Delicious dim sum, very fresh. Efficient service. As soon as you sit, get ready for at least 3 carts to be there. Highly recommend!